What’s so special about the Kanata Sailing Club?
A KSC membership lets you escape the stress of city living by sailing on the beautiful Ottawa River! Since the KSC has its own fleet (unlike other clubs), there’s no need to own a boat. If that’s not enough, our deck is a great spot to relax and enjoy the beautiful view – we have all of the perks of a cottage with none of the hassle!
We supply EVERYTHING:
- Our boats are free for use by all qualified members.
- Training is available for new and experienced sailors – young and old alike!
- We offer courses for junior sailors so the whole family can get out on the water.
- Club races run regularly on Monday nights, and members have the chance to participate in local and regional regattas.
- We have a heated clubhouse, with a large deck overlooking the Ottawa River and Gatineau Hills and a BBQ for members to use.
- Throughout the summer, we have organised and casual social activities, both onshore and offsite.