COVID-19 Delays

Like the rest of our community we’ve had to delay our club opening this year due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis. Some club activities and training programs will either be cancelled or postponed for later in the season. If you have already signed up for one of the impacted training programs our training director will get in contact with you to either reschedule or refund the training fee.

While we’re excited to get out on the water and enjoy the nice weather, we all need to do our part in preventing the spread of this deadly illness. We’ll be taking direction from the City of Ottawa as to when the club can open and summer programs will begin. The City of Ottawa lists impacted services/parks on their website here:
Please note that both our club property and the adjacent parking lot are city parks.

For more information from Ottawa Public Health on COVID-19 and steps you should (already) be taking to prevent its spread:

We will be continuing to monitor the situation and will be updating members when the use restrictions are lifted.

Keep well and stay safe!
– KSC Board of Directors